Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The last few days

My computer has been misbehaving. Not good photos of me and small Matthew, then a walk at Pt Elliot and this morning over at McLaren Vale. We looked at paintings. Very cold early and then cold but lovely. Hope this works. As I said things were abit slow. Oh and we went to afternoon tea to hear our candidate for the local by election. I hope our girl gets in as the other one has been telling the most dreadful untruths. Personally I cant stand her but she has quite a following I believe. I hate the really nasty things that politics seem to throw up these days. Time will tell.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Your photographs are lovely (especially babyof course!)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You look very happy holding that little fellow! I'm gonna get ME one in January. Great Grandma for the first time. I hope your political choice wins. We have a president that wouldn't know the truth if he heard it and there are so many here that hang on his words. His face makes me want to puke.
xx, Carol