Monday, June 25, 2018

New great grand baby

We have a baby boy to put into those booted. Mathew Wayne, 8 lb 8oz by emergency c section at about 7.43 after trying all day. My poor grand daughter is very tired so I will hold off seeing him for a day or so.I was glad we spent the day with friends as it kept my mind off it all as the day went on and on and still no news. I was kept up dated pretty well at the end. I now feel nearly as tired as she does. Lovely walk this morning g, huge crashing waves but at the moment the computer is playing up so no photos.

2 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Precious booties and congratulations on the new little one.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations!! I will be a Great Grandmother in January for the first time. Until then I remain a great grandmother!

Glad your granddaughter is fine too.
xx, Carol