Friday, June 15, 2018

Cold but some sun., big seas.

e had about 12 mm all up yesterday, most was the 10 mm in under 10 minutes. This morning it was sunny but a freezing cold wind. We walked the cliffs, yesterday was shopping so no walk. fJohn has gone to a funeral. I am trying to tidy up all my recipes into plastic folders. Something I tend to put off but it is much easier ones they are filed. A bit of housework done, why do I hate doing it? I do feel so much better when its done but these days I am tired all the time. I was given a couple of actual books to read but the type is so small I have trouble reading them. I like my kindle these days. I made a fish pie last night which went down well, tonight I think I will try pork medallions, actually they were marked down scotch filet in ginger beer. Not how it will go but I have some ginger beer in the frig so I might as well try it.

1 comment:

Barry said...

P - stunning big seas indeed. The cold seems to be shared with us in Qld. B