Sunday, June 03, 2018

Late afternoon walk

Amazing what you see on the Bluff. I just hope he got his landing right, you wouldnt want to come down on those rocks. The clouds were sort of promising rain but none so far. John had hoped to go fishing but no luck again. Not sure if he will ever get fish again. I have sewn up a little body, well not quite but she is under way. A lovely sunny day but I seem to be tired and thirsty all the time and a lot more sleeping is done than I would like. GP doesnt seem to be worried. Lovely to walk at a different time of the day, the light is quite different.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

It was just a pouring wet day here in North Yorkshire yesterday Penny - but the gardens were delighted.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

One thing I have always wanted to do is to have a ride in a hot air balloon. Pretty expensive, but if the opportunity ever arises, I would in a heart beat. We haven't gone fishing in many years. We used to go pretty frequently. It is such a serene time. Thinking about it brings back memories of fishing off the pier on Lake Michigan for perch when I was a kid. We did it frequently and it is one of my fondest memories of my dad.
xx, Carol