Sunday, October 05, 2014

Yesterday was my birthday

seventy five, where have all those years gone. No photo as the photographer (John) isnt very good at that sort of thing but even though I was feeling dreadful and full of hay fever we went out to a lovely lunch at d'Arrys verandah, there were twelve of us, all very dear old friends and I couldnt have had a better lunch and the surroundings were terrific and so was the food. I cant comment on the wine as I wasnt drinking but that would have been good too, I was sad to miss the dry dam riesling which I love. I had taken an ante hystemine which made me feel a bit groggy but I managed the day.Most of the children rang, although again this is not a good time of the year to have a birthday, hay or silage making for one, horse show for another, work for the other two. I like this walk so this is the Bluff and Wright Island on a morning walk this week.

1 comment:

shirley said...

Happy birthday Penny. I didnt realise we are a day apart. I am the 3rd., but you are two years younger than I am. Sounds like you had a lovely day.