Sunday, October 12, 2014

Flowers while its happening and morning walk

I took the photos of the garden late in the afternoon yesterday, things are looking lovely but watering is now happening in earnest. The Madeira geraniums are still flowering like mad and the crab apple is now out, I think I missed the pears while I felt so awful last week. I do feel better, well the cold is over but the hay fever is still with me. At least I can manage to get outside now without falling in a stuffed up total heap. Our walks have been by the sea and this morning we went over to Pt Elliot and walked the path around the point. a big sea was running and it was a pretty low tide which made for some spectacular waves breaking on the granite boulders. Since then the wind has come up and I have retreated inside. Yesterday there was a report in the paper about hay fever and although they dont seem to think it is any worse than normal pollen wise, the hot winds have made it worse, and the season could go on into December. Great!!

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

A warm sun and a blue sea - wonderful.

ArtPropelled said...

Catching up with your posts and walks. Walking along the beach in the wind is my worst. It's very windy here too. Lovely to see your beautiful new foal. Hope you feel a lot better each day.