Tuesday, May 13, 2014

And then I fell over.

We thought we might go along to Kings beach as we havent been there since before my knee, it is always more difficult than the other cliff top walks we do but I was feeling relatively fit. the only problem is I cant see as well as I once could and I missed a step and fell, heavily, on my good knee, hit my nose and wrenched my bad shoulder. It took a while to get myself together and I felt very sore and sorry for myself. I havent done a lot for the rest of the day, a bit of house work and ironing and finished off my painting which is on my other blog, see my side bar. I dont like getting old!!

6 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Oh Penny, that's bad luck. You'll have to be more careful. Hope all is OK soon.

ArtPropelled said...

My stomach churned reading about your fall. A relief that it wasn't your bad knee.Take care, Penny.

Robin Mac said...

Oh Penny, I feel for you. I suppose it could have been worse, but it sounds pretty awful. I feel the same way about getting old, but I definitely don't like the alternative. Cheers

Needled Mom said...

Ouch!!! Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

shirley said...

I hope you are ok penny. Balance and poor sight can be big problems at our age. Take care and hope you recover.

Hildred said...

Oh,I am sorry Penny, and I have great empathy about your feelings of getting old. But then, I am as old as dirt..... Take care!