Saturday, May 10, 2014

A glorious day

I have just finished another bit of knitting, a small hat for Millie I hope she likes it. You cant rally see it but instead of a pom pom I made a button following Kate Davies instructions, fun to do and effective. We walked this morning, even though I am having a few problems with a windy stomach, it was lovely although the clouds came up and we have had sun and showers, not amounting to much, all day. I loved the patterns in the sand, and there are rocks exposed where last time we came here there was only sand. It seems to have moved around quite a lot. this is the little beach at the end of the Petrel Cove cliff top walk. John is taking me out to lunch tomorrow for Mothers Day, not sure who of the rest of them will remember!

5 comments:

Jo Murray said...

It's getting cooler Penny, so that gorgeous little beanie will be most welcome I reckon.

Anonymous said...

The hat is lovely and I enjoyed the pictures of the walk, interesting one of the yellow rocks.

Barry said...

Hi P - love the colour of that beanie; and the sunlight and colours of your day are gorgeous - always good to be able to share a little of each other's worlds. Go well. B

Robin Mac said...

Lovely hat. The rocks look fascinating. Hope you enjoyed your lunch. We had a lovely visit from all our family, who brought morning tea and a beautiful bunch of roses. Cheers

Julie said...

Your hat is awesome!!!!! at first glance i thought it was a sea nut of some sort!!!! hehehe!