Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My week in stitch

I have been so busy this week I can barely remember what I did and I also didnt do much that you could really stitch.
I ony managed one walk this week and that was around the farm to look at the ponies, pretty weird pony!
I went around and around on Tuesday, trying to sort out Christmas presents and wrap them as well as house stuff.
Wednesday I did more wrapping and a little bit of decorating and more baking, when will it ever stop!
John was sick all week so I also had to do the mail and paper run into Victor every day.
Thursday I could see some improvement and he tried to do stuff he shouldnt have, gotta love that man.
Friday I began to do a bit decorating for Christmas and finalising some small presents.
Saturday I had more baking to do, I seemed to do a turkey shuffle, around and back all day.
Sunday was a trip to Adelaide for my friend P's 80th Birthday with a lovely picnic in the park and catching up with old friends.
We were both very tired by the time we arrived home.
So my week in stitch, but who will know what it all means in the future!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The stitching looks great - brilliant way to celebrate and remember things.

Robin Mac said...

Will you remember Penny, that is all that matters! You will enjoy relaxing on the Island after all this activity. Cheers

Gaby Bee said...

Dear Penny,
Warm Christmas wishes to you and yours! Health, Happiness and may all of your dreams come true for 2014!

Hugs,
Gaby