Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A few moments ago

 I know it sounds awful but we have spent most of the day looking at this view and not in it.
Domestic chores to do, washing, the house smells wonderful from bread that is baking.
I have been painting, mostly messy stuff on what I think is possibly the equivalent of deli paper, its baking paper made by multix, seems to work so long as the paint isnt too wet. Any way it has been fun.
I am not getting done as much as I thought I would I think the past year has been so stressful that finally we are  relaxing, and we know the Island so well that there are a few favorite places to visit and as there are only the two of us this year we are not racing off all over the place.
Drinks with friends tonight.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barry said...

Hi P - sounds like preparations for Christmas are well under way. Thanks for your interest and support through the year. May you have a happy and joy filled Christmas. Go well. B