Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jade Peglers class, Ballarat.

 Double click to see the photos better.
top left are Carolyn and Estelle, next Hilary and Jade working something out. Jade is over in the right hand top corner.
My stuff is on the bottom left and above that is Hilary's stuff, center top is mostly Margaret's boats and below that Cas and some of Gayes, and next to that is Janines's work with some great dolls.
I didnt really get every ones stuff in as it was difficult with people coming and going but it does give an idea of what we did.
There was a lot of stuff and we took up a large table.
Some managed to get a lot more done than others and Carolyn had to leave before the exhibition.
I have been working hard trying to do washing and clean up the house a bit as well as put stuff away, all good but I am still feeling a bit weary.
Autumn is coming but still no more than a few drops of rain this morning, the house is so dusty and it is tinder dry outside, a long gentle soak would be great, and would top up our rainwater tanks that are getting rather low.
I think I might have a nanny nap!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Suztats said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Hope the rain arrives soon.

Jo Murray said...

That all looks amazing Penny...what fun.

Julie said...

Very cool!!! Glad you loved it, and had so much fun!!! Yeah! I hope to try a class sometime. The way people talk, it has me all excited!!!