Saturday, April 13, 2013

Home from Ballarat and Fibre Arts week

 tomorrow I will put up what we made, but for today, when I am so tired after all that work and then 8 hours driving, I will just do this collage of the things we saw on the way over, fog on the River Murray, while we were there, book arts, aboriginal symbolism and the college itself, the roof and part of the buildings and finally on the way home, still dry, a steer outside a butchers shop and the windmills by the river at Wellington.
A fabulous few days, great class mates and a teacher who was both fun and great at telling us how to do things and then letting us go our own way.
I didnt sleep much, I walked miles and my knee hurt and the long drives dont help but it was a joy to be there and doing such fun things.
Back to the load of washing, and my aching joints, but it has been great and a reason why I go every year.
Looking forward to next year.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

I missed you! So glad you enjoyed Fiber Arts Week. Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos of what you did.

Julie said...

wonderful! cant wait to see what you did!!

Penny said...

Thanks for missing me Robyn!!

Carol said...

Gosh, the fog/mist was really there, wasn't it. I like the photos, especially the animals (models, I assume) outside the butcher's shop.