Sunday, April 28, 2013

Damp morning

 John has gone fishing and yesterday when we walked on the beach I saw a dead gannet, so this morning with a plastic bag and gloves I went in to collect it.
Why? I just love gannet skulls so it is now out with I hope lots of 'things' eating away at it.
It had begun to drizzl, in fact the road around Victor was quite wet and yet we were dry at home, bummer, we need more rain.
I went around to the car park for the Kings Beach walk and in the drizzle walked down to the cliff edge and took some photos.
There is aslo a new sign up on the heritage trail.
If you double click on the collage it should enlarge.
Lovely big rollers coming in and breaking on the rocks
The cottage on the hill looked lovely and wintery, I often wish I lived there.
It was nice to get out of the house even for a little while, sometimes I feel a bit lonely when John isnt home, silly I know but there it is.
I am now home making soup, adding to last nights casserole for tonight and I need to make bread and bake some biscuits.
I will see about the biscuits.
I may find a movie to watch on tv and quietly do some more of my knitting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely picture. I always love taking photos at the beach. Very lovely