Sunday, December 16, 2012

It was a grey morning with the odd shower about.

 We went in for a quick walk along the beach near Hayborough, havent been there since the autumn and the beach has changed a bit. Swept clean by the last few storms.
The cockle train went past, I have to say I dont like this horrible paint job, it is a heritage train.
We delivered some presents and finally I have my missing Christmas cake back. If you want to know what happened go to my other blog in the side bar.
This will be very short as I have lots to do and not a lot of time to do it in, but at least we have had a bit of rain and it is cooler.
Off to do some ironing.
Oh and this really isnt an afterthought, not sure how to say this but I feel so terribly for those in the US with another horrible shooting.
Why do they do it?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

I'm going to take a little break. Sending warm wishes to you and your loved ones for a wonderful Christmas and much health and happiness for 2013.

Hugs,
Gaby