Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The valley, late morning

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
As you can see a damp and overcast day, looking east along the road the clouds were huge and the next two photos looking west show the low cloud hanging onto the tops of the hills at the end of the valley. We did get a tiny bit of sun this afternoon. I have been winding wool for a little simple top for Millie, I bought the home spun and home dyed in Coffin Bay, lovely soft colours, just hope I have enough for a garter stitch top, with no pattern, just guess work! I am not terribly good at guess work, the idea is just 2 squares with unstitched areas for head and arms. I think it will work. A long day in Adelaide tomorrow and then getting ready to go away and leaving things for the house sitter. I hope my hens are ok as I have just put the pair of Wyandottes in with them, they are only young but look huge! They will all have to be shut up while I am away so today was a good time to let them settle a bit before we go away.

No comments: