Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Arid Lands Botanic Gardens at Pt Augusta


Posted by Picasa
I have no idea what is happening, I keep losing the script and only get photos, we will try this. We called in here on our way home, quite a few years since we were last here and so many improvements. Around the interpretive centre there were lovely gardens full of birds, and the song of birds. They were not easy to see or photograph but I did get the one in the lower centre, a singing honey eater I think. There were also small gardens laid out using the arid land plants to show what could be done. They were really charming. Double click to enlarge. Here it is still cold and wet and miserable, going out is not much fun.

1 comment:

Hildred said...

'I have no idea what is happening. I keep losing the script..." oh Penny, how well that describes my life sometimes!!!!