Monday, June 11, 2012

More of this morning

I hate this new set up my computer, why when they go in to be fixed do they come home completely different to the way it was!!! I cant find or fix anything. Any way once more my script has gone on this post. I think what it was meant to say was... we went over to Goolwa this morning and then down to the Mundoo channel boat ramp and on to walk but the samphire flats were full of water so we went on to where you can see the mouth of the river Murray, it has moved a lot further south and was hard to see but we walked along the tidal flats and saw lots of birds, pelicans and a myriad of different sea birds, swans and a large egret by where we had parked the car. A warbird flew overhead. It was magic, but cold. We had a minus 2 frost this morning so I hope I havent lost too much in the garden. I am still wearing two jumpers as it was so cold, even with the fire roaring and the heater on in the kitchen this end of the house is cold. We had a lovely lunch at the Anchorage, they do a great Coorong Mullet focaccio and a coffee, loads of people there, but it was very pleasant, if a bit chilly sitting on the veranda

3 comments:

Hildred said...

Happy to get the rest of your post from yesterday, Penny, - what a pain when all the text flies off into cyberspace! Lunch sounds lovely....

Robin Mac said...

I am finally catching up on all your fascinating blogs Penny, hope your cold improves soon. Thanks for the comment on my blog - I am being careful I think. Cheers

RCA said...

great post!