Thursday, June 07, 2012

Finally a walk at home

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
Well I lost a great post again, I am not going to repeat it, here is a precis. The grass is growing, the paddocks are green and Max and I had a long walk. This afternoon the sun came out! Lovely, but tonight I think we will have a frost and I have I hope brought in the pots that would be affected, just hope its not too servere. Yesterday was a trip to the dentist in Adelaide, we both have still got colds and are now feeling rather tired, not helped by having to negotiate with 2 dairy companies as to where we will send our milk, decisions may take longer than we had hoped. Still there have been lots of excitement with the passage of Venus and the Queen's Jubilee to watch on tv. More tv watching than I have done for ages.

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

I had a long walk today too, Penny....mild and partly cloudy here, hardly any humidity...too bad it won't stay this way all summer!

Magnetic Island Artist Edward Blum. said...

Beautiful blogs, breath taking.