Monday, July 12, 2010

TAST 19 and this mornings walk




TAST 19 is Up and down Feather stitch. I wasnt exactly taken with this stitch but I think I finally worked out how to do it with a few mistakes on the way.
This is for Sharonb's pintangle (on my side bar) challenge.
So far I am keeping up, just.
It was a lovely morning this morning, sun and little wind so we went for a walk along the base of the Bluff and found three seals playing in and around the rocks. Lovely to watch.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.
At this time of the year some of the succulents come into their own, flowering and brightening up a winters day, the aloes on the sky line were in full flower as was this other succulent down by the road.
I saw my mother yesterday, all seems well, she is just bored and tired.
I had a meeting I would rather forget, so sad when something you helped start starts to go in a different direction. I dont know that I will go to any more.
We had a lovely night last night, a sudden and impromptu dinner at friends place, the six of us are old friends but we just dont manage to see each other much any more.

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Glad to know that you must be feeling better, Penny!

Julie said...

Look at those aloes and succulents, will ya? Beautiful!