Sunday, June 03, 2007

Walking this morning



we met friends this morning and walked along the walking/bike track at Encounter Bay. it got quite wet so by the time we had reached Whalers we were damp and ready for a coffee and cake. I took the photo of the rainbow looking at the Bluff on my way there and the other from the steps at Whalers. We had a lovely morning and then came home to a warm fire.
I moved two of the old mares out the back gate to eat down some of the grass. They were out there in minutes.
I have been playing with textile stuff again today as well as helping John try and get a cover on the orchid house, brought in a lovely big orchid with a mass of flowers on it.
Such strange weather, I have a hibiscus flowering its head off, and it is June, and camellias flowering as well, a lot are earlier than normal, so my watering did pay off.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Wow what a beautiful rainbow Penny-You just had to be there at the right time eh