Sunday, June 10, 2007

Little pink box


I made the little pink box yesterday and finished off with some beading last night. this came from the quilting arts magazine but I have made these with origame paper as well.
I spent almost all of today moving very heavy furniture around in my sunroom. Something had been telling me to move the very heavy big box in there and I was glad I finally did as the rain had come in under the window sill and the floor boards under it were wet and would have rotted if I hadnt decided that today was the day.
I can hardly move now as my back is killing me but it all looks a lot better and roomier.
A heap of pots have moved out while I wait for the floor to dry, so that will be the next job, finding somewhere for them to go, I really think they should have gone ages ago.

No comments: