Friday, June 15, 2007

Vliesofix abd sweets wrappers


This will eventually become a bag, I hope, I was playing around with a little bag in Stitch magazine and this is the fun part. Of course after I had fixed all the sweets wrappers on I read the instructions again and it said to use scraps of fabric as well. I loved the brightness of this and it goes under some organza before I stitch it all so I dont think that it will matter.
Today I made a tyvek flower, also out of Stitch, it was bigger than I thought but a lot of fun and I may well make another one as it goes quite nicely in my textile vessel I made for my Module 4 stuff for Dale at her Playways on the net course. It was fun to look at what I had done when it came home yesterday, I had almost forgotten.
Minus 2 by the back door this morning and freezing cold again tonight, at least the sun has been shining.
We went to the optomotrist (sp?) today and I have chosen a spiffy new pair of red glasses, very modern looking, not that I need new glasses it was just that the lenses are so scratched I can hardly see out of them and any way the frames I have now look awfully old fashioned.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love what you did here. I'll be looking forward to see what happens next.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Wow, that looks terrific. Love the colours and design. I found Lincraft for the first time in my life and it's full of things that you talk about. Embellisher - now I know what that is!
w.