Friday, May 25, 2007

some of the wildlife


On my morning walks this is some of the wild life I have encountered, the shags always sit on these rocks at the end of this rocky outcrop, and the kangaroos are on a vacant block next door.
My knees after two long walks are not liking me at all so I think I may be going to do a short one this afternoon.
We were part of the biggest morning tea in aid of cancer yesterday at the Coffin Bay hall, lots of money raised for such a small community. I bought a knitted hat at auction.
Blogger wouldnt let me post last night, it is difficult working on the computer on top of a bedside cabinet, I cant get close enough and it is the only place we get a signal.
Today we go shopping in Pt Lincoln as we have guests for dinner tonight.
Not much fish came ashore yesterday as although it was a lovely sunny day the wind was still in the wrong direction, and could be for the rest of the week end and then rain is forecast for next week. We will head home on Monday.

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Such a wonderful view - thanks for sharing!