Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Book pages

We are adding pages to a book of the techniques we have done during our week ends. these are two of mine, a few more to be finished. the first is my mixed media piece roughly taken from Bery Taylors book using various things and the second was rose petals sandwhiched between vliesofix and then fiddled with with a stamped saying across the centre which you cant see very well. I made a mess of the stitching on top so more or less saved it with some threads.
I am tidying the house today, getting stuff put away. John has meetings again and I have walked this morning, all looking fresh and green after a bit more rain and the sown paddocks showing where the seeds have germinated. Washing on and I have beading tonight so something we can grab in a hurry for dinner, probably a casserole.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Beautiful Penny--I love the rose petal piece.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What lovely colours and textures. Using cloth for artwork is a great idea, better than paint at times.
w.
We are on broadband now but there is a glitch. The ASDL light goes off occasionally and the internet is off. I pick up the phone, replace it, and the light starts flickering again! Seems like I need a filter for the phone or else a shorter extension!