Thursday, May 03, 2007

ATC and inchies


I made this atc and the inchies to take up to the Grumpy week end, I am not sure if my inchies are quite finished, I think they need a small something else. Amazing how many inches you get out of a not very big bit of fabric!
the atc has a hot glue shape (hot glue drizzled onto baking paper in a vague shape) painted and then treasure gold over the top, supposed to represent a woman but she doesnt look very grumpy. Quite the reverse.
Absolutely pouring with rain at the moment and howling winds over night. This is Australia, drought one minute and wet the next. Not helping the stock at all who were in not such good condition due to the drought but at least we have paddocks seeded so hope for grass. Mud will be the next problem. I find I am standing under the shower and enjoying it instead of rushing in and then out again. I actually hope the creeks flood, then we know we are recharging the underground water.

No comments: