Thursday, May 31, 2007

Post card and inchies


I dont think that I have put this up before, It was the playways challenge for a postcard with inchies attached, this is what I did, not that the swap has happened yet as I think Dale is off to Broome.
I had fun doing it and they are not really colours I use a lot although I am getting more used to these deep reds etc.
A wet cold day today, we had over 17 mm of rain.
Yesterday was the opening of the new counil buildings with the Governor, very interesting and nice to be included. The funny thing was looking at the photos covering the 10 years John was Mayor and he went from quite dark and youthful to very grey and well older!!
The new Council building is very impressive and has lots of space and room and includes the library, but now there seem to be talks of council amalgamations with the three councils, again!
So what then happens to the building?

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

A beautiful postcard Penny and I am glad you have been getting some rain.