Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day by slow day.

I have been feeling a bit depressed about what is happening in our world. Only phone calls from family and no personal contact. We do walk most days, sometimes twice, on the beach and cliffs. There are more pole about but we all keep our distance. I am trying to keep up with ,y sketchbook revival on line classes but sometimes I just fall asleep watching the videos so I am way behind, although I have taken notes. I just loved these made birds done in Tamara's class and I think I will go on to make more. In our gravel the globe chilli are ripening, finally. The vine is a sweet potato. West in egg plants, a bit late but have had some fruit from them and there are lots of flowers, we had 1 mm of rain over night, would love a lot more. We looked for seed in the shed, very out of date but the radishes have germinated abd the silver beet thinning were put to good use last night. We have put in our first on line Woolworth order, not easy on the first one. We asked for an order next week so we will see what comes. I am so used to wandering the aisles and some brands were not available. One tends to forget what one wants. We are living in interesting times but I am missing my family, especially the great grand babies.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We are Sheltering in Place, keeping in touch with family by phone. Luckily my grandson calls on Face Time so we can see the babies. I'm tired of not having anywhere to go, though I admit we rarely go anywhere anyway. I don't miss people contact much. I'm pretty much an introvert.

Stay well and draw. The Bird is The Word..remember THAT one?
xx, Carol

Unknown said...



Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com he is a man and his great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342