Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Another day, another walk.

I am listening to the sound of Bryn Terfel singing through the house. I am going back to my cd's and enjoying the sounds. We met, at a distance a lovely young puppy on the beach this morning, his walk out and he was a little nervous. Something I think to keep his owner occupied through the next 6 months. There were pelicans on the outer reef but they dont really show up on the photos. A cold wind blowing up my skirt but lovely walking non the less. I have spent the rest of the day doing a bit of the first day of sketchbook revival, today Carla Sonhieim's blob "things. Great fun. I have her book. I may put some up tomorrow but my walk photos are enough, especially with the delicious Bryn in the background. We saw him but didnt meet him when we were in Wales all those years ago. Such a full life, good to look back on, but for how long?

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I look forward to seeing your sketches. I can't sketch a lick. I only doodle the same daisy flowers or stick people.
Stay well.
xx, Carol

Barry said...

Hi P - gl;ad you can still get out for those walks on the beach; and doesn't it just look so restorative. Sending vibes for you to stay well. B