Sunday, April 07, 2019

havent been feeling 100%

Cliffs at Petrels, then Sandy bay at Pt Elliot, the explanation, expand it to see what it tells you and this morning just over the Hindmarsh Island Bridge. We went to a fabulous exhibition and called in n the way home to see the new Chiton Rocks new Surf life saving club house. Looks good. Home and tired. Julie from Little Cotton Rabbits has just put out a new knitting pattern for tiny rabbits and bears, I have to make one and soon for the new baby due in June. Love knitting her stuff. The weather has turned from a lovely morning into more wind but NO rain, this is all getting very worrying, so glad I dont have to worry about the farm any more. It is bad enough working out when to water. I think my feeling a bit off is that we had a dinner to go to on Friday night and getting out of kilter with what food I eat ( or drink) doesnt help. I hardly did anything yesterday. Not sure I am doing a lot today either. Do so miss my glass of wine but quite obviously it doesnt like me!! So boring.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hope you get rain. The weather is so out of character across the globe. I don't know much about where you live, but it seems so far south on the globe that I think of it as an area that must be cold. I have always loved geography. Long ago it was my favorite subject and if I had the opportunity I would have studied it more.

Be well. My fingers are crossed that you will receive the rain you need.
xx, Carol