Monday, April 15, 2019

A bit of this and that.

I have just finished some pills and by going off them I have felt rather sick and a bit off for the last few days. I am rather fed up with all of this. Today I was supposed to go with my daughter to pick up a pony but after driving over to her place just couldn't face it and had to come home. I slept for a few hours. I hope I haven't put these photos up before. I finished Maisie off and she is quite sweet. Love the shape of the little elephant, I think it was a stamp I saw somewhere. John has been fishing lately and these are a few. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your Maisey is very sweet. That big fish looks like a catfish. I can't go near them since I got barbed by one that jumped out of my grandson's tank and I tried to rescue it. Stupid me. When he moved out he left it here. After a year we carted it down to the river. I bet that fish is 6 feet long and a maneater by now. LOL.
xx, Carol