Friday, November 02, 2018

A bit of this and that..

Not finished but I have been playing and am nearly there. The big zygopetalum orchid is flowering and perfume get the hose.. I am still playing in the last few pages of my pathways and wandering book. Still some more to do. I made the little cocertina book and also made the paint brush with some feathers. Looks too nice to use. Last night was incredible. Thunderstorms flashed and grumbled for most of the night. We had only 5.8mm of rain but I have never heard such almost continuous noise. Now feeling tired. Still warm, windy and sticky. Planted 2 punnets of petunias and maybe I need another punnet, see how they go. Big day tomorrow, a pretty early start to get to the Welsh pony show at Mt Pleasant, have to leave here at 6 am to get there for 8. I think I an manage it.

2 comments:

Hildred said...

Sounds like a lovely way to put in time, Penny!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh gee, my husband always hears the storms and I never do. He used to work the third shift and I slept pretty light. but since he retired, I sleep like a rock. Your flower is so pretty. I just love purple flowers. Have a great weekend.
xx, Carol