Friday, September 28, 2018

I have been to a workshop

Home from a great 3 day workshop with the lovely Mary Hettmansperger, I have taken several classes with Mary. I love what she does but this time I did some different things to the normal jewelry. My little sprite and the start of a sculpture. Still thinking about him. Painting is next. Chicken wire, panty hose. Paper and modge podge. My book by Anne Kelly arrived today too.I really loved my class with her so this book is a lovely bonus. We had a freezing cold walk this afternoon, but at least we got back to it.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

It is so good to do something creative and different isn't it?
Going on courses like this makes one feel so refreshed.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's wonderful that you have been to a workshop. Just being with a group that is focused being creative is energizing in itself. I always loved wire work when I made jewelry. Your sprite is cute. Our autumn is just starting. It will soon be time for me to hide inside because for the most part, I hate being in the cold.
Be well,
xx, Carol