Friday, September 07, 2018

Freesia and a needle case.

Yesterday John took me out to pick some of these feral freesia, they smell divine. They are in spots on the side of roads and are a lovely free bonus at this time of the year. I also finished another needle case, I have a lot to do but some how not doing a lot. Saw my GP today, there is a plan in place to manage my diabetes but slowly does it, can't see the educator for a week or so which is a good thing as I have 2 workshops coming up finishing in mid October and need to be home while we work out dosages. So So slowly does it. Today I was back to walking, a reasonable distance.

2 comments:

donna baker said...

Freesia is my favorite scent and wild? I've never seen that, but would love to. I have diabetes too and it took me awhile to get my A1C to a good level. You'll get there.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Health issues have our lives on hold here. Terry will have minor surgery on Thursday which will be a relief to both of us. It's a low emergency thing, but has been postponed so he can be off blood thinner med prior to Thursday. Our weather cannot decide what month this is. All summer we suffered through August temps weather (dog days). Now they say we will be having weather similar to what is normal for October. I need to bring in yard ornaments, though really we hardly put any out this year. Have a good weekend and be well.
xx, Carol