Friday, August 31, 2018

Evening walk, it has been warm, then a few showers.

It was shopping today. Yesterday we went to Adelaide to have hair cuts and see my sister and our friend P who gave us lunch. Very tired by the time we finally got home. The weather has been changing and there is a look and feel of spring in the air, blossoms on trees and bulbs are out. Getting light earlier too. Unfortunately both John and I seem to be feeling a bit full of hay fever as well. Oldest daughter Sarah who has taken over the stud seems to be doing well with the pony she took to Adelaide Royal Show, I hope she continues to do well. I dont think I will get there, much as I would love to. I will see how next week works out.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

As you are talkng about spring we are prepping for fall. For me, this has been a terrible summer. A merry-go-round of heat, humidity and rain. I have given up on the weeds and will wait for cooler weather to do the winterizing and trimming bushes etc. The past few years have gone this way and I am seriously losing interest in any landscape maintenance beyond mowing.
xx, Carol