Monday, August 20, 2018

My latest great grand son Matthew.

We had a lovely cuddle this morning he is now 2 months old and weighs quite a lot. Gorgeous. I miss my other ones as well but now they have moved I dont see them much. We waked on the cliffs, the magpies were out and about must be getting close to nesting time, and possibly swooping if you are in the wrong area. A tiring walk, I am trying to get further but it doesnt always happen. I am using a stick again as it seems to help. but not my dignity. I made some muffins too this morning to take over to Celina, I hadnt made the recipe before, I think it needs a bit of tweaking. They were savory as I didnt have much in the way of fruit. The sea was full of lace this morning. I do like my near beach/sea walks. The Pacific Gulls are thinking of nesting too I think, I love their rather mournful call.

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Your coastal views are to die for Penny - and what I would give for a cuddle with that lovely bundle onyour lap.

Robin Mac said...

Another beautiful beach walk. I am glad you are using your walking stick, I wish Bill would use his. He has been advised to use it by doctors, physios and the podiatrist to help with his awful balance problem. He (being a stubborn man) says it is more of a nuisance and he would put it down somewhere and forget it!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the informative article.This is one of the best tips in my life. I have in quite some

time.Nicely written and great info.I really cannot thank you enough for sharing.

Solar Rooftop
Solar Water Heater
Solar Panel
Solar Module
Energy Efficient
BLDC Fan
Solar Power
Power Plant
Solar Training
Solar Pump