Monday, July 23, 2018

Interesting weather

We had to be at Pt Elliot to see our GP this morning but went early to walk. We nearly got blown away and almost drenched at the last moment. Nice to be home and listening to the wind and the rain. My GP thinks I am depressed. and my diabetes is not behaving. Oh dear, but I dont want more pills for depression so I said no thank you, and Oh well life goes on. Although up to a point I like winter, I dont really like grey depressing days either. We are cleaning the house, inspection on Thursday.

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

The seas certainly look interesting. Keep posting on your blog and on Facebook Penny, all your friends are cheering for you. Good luck with the inspection, can't imagine they could find anything wrong with your house.XXX

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Penny
I think aging and the limited agility that it brings CAN be depressing. My husband suffers from THAT depression and does take a small dose of Zoloft daily and it really does help. My own joints are seeing the signs of old age and I wonder how to deal with it. I'll be asking my GP on Thursday if there is a way to keep my fingers from continuing their present knarly path.

Chin UP!!
xx, Carol

Hildred said...

Love your blue and sandy pictures, Penny. Winter can be somewhat depressing, can't it, - along with aging. We are in the midst of a heat wave. and I enjoy early morning and cool evenings best these days.