Sunday, July 22, 2018

Another 15x15 cm piece.

I like hand sewing these little pieces, scraps of ribbon and bits of hand cut felt. I also picked a tiny vase of wattle and a jonquil that came up in the front garden, lovely smells. Now clouded over but this morning a later walk for us, lots of dog walkers on the cliffs and in the far distance a whale breaching, too far for my little camera. Exciting though. I have just realized that my comments for this blog are not coming through as emails. I am now reading them but any comments I make you have to go to the blog and look. I don't like it, but I do like blogging and my blogging friends.

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

All comments for my blog used to show up as e mails too, which was very handy. Suddenly they just stopped. Very annoying.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The email situation has been resolved, but if you want to receive the emails you have to go back into your settings and subscribe. I like to moderate comments so I had to subscribe to that as well. If you want to make the changes, let me know and I'll write the instructions for you if you need help. Lots of friends posted them on their blogs and it's really a simple fix.
xx, Carol

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh, forget to tell you how much I like this hand stitched piece.
xx, Carol