Saturday, July 21, 2018

Another lovely morning walk.

We have been walking when we can, it is winter after all and sometime the tides have been against us. Also rather big surges but this morning was quite nice. Different types of sea weed on the beach and this one with its curly stem and deep purply, grey caught my eye. Love those curls. John is still doing family research and thinking of writing up a few articles. I have been hand sewing and trying to find my metal and stuff for the class I am doing soon with Mary Hettmansperger. Should be a fun class. Just need to find the tools etc. Must be in the container as they are not here. Soing more hand sewing too, relaxing my back, I hope.

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

My sister has been visiting so I am now doing a major catchup on blogs. I hope you and John get over your aches soon. Unfortunately Barb brought a bug with her which she generously shared with both of us. Bill' s immune system is pretty much shot to pieces with the cancer treatment so he has been quite sick - bit of a shame as the weather was glorious last weekend and we could have gone for a lovely drive up the valley. We are getting better now.I agree we are getting lots more aches and pains but the alternative is not to be considered - far too many interesting things to see and do yet! Cheers

Penny said...

You are rights but sometimes doing them is difficult.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We have rain again today. I feel like we are living in a tropical jungle. Plants are getting out of control to the point I just don't want to deal with them. The weather guy says sunny 80 degree days next week. If there is low humidity, I hope I will get inspired to work outside. Right now I think if I don't, so what. Hope you are not so achey today.
xx, Carol