Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Years Eve.

I have finished my stitch a day for 2017. It has been a great thing to do. I am amazed I have managed it. On yesterday's walk I picked a tiny bunch of leaves and flowers and sketched it today. We had a nice morning, going over to Goolwa to the market. Our chilli's haven't set yet and there is a guy there who has really good chili's. I also bought some blue petunias, they are now planted in pots. We went over to get some odds and ends from the container at Tabs. I have done a few more pots but have run out of potting soil. We will have a quiet and early night tonight, I am having a pre dinner bubbly I do hope 2018 is a better year than last year, no guarantee at our age. I wish all my friends a brilliant 2018.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Best wishes from Sweden! You´re brave,starting in a new place. We bought a small farm-place and hoping to move there. Renovating at first. Hoping to get a horse and have poultry again.
Vincent will be 20 in June, studying and living at a Folkhighschool.
Wishing you and all your family happy times for 2018!

Catsngrams said...

I love your blog. Happy New Year to you to. May many blessings come to you in 2018.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your daily stitch project is what attracted me to your blog. I have since enjoyed every visit and I thank you for sharing a bit of your life and your art. I am wishing a better year for you in 2018 full of Peace and Happiness.
Much love to you.
Happy New Year.
xx, Carol