Monday, November 27, 2017

Around and about.

This is not what I was going to put up but the other computer has been turned off, we had a late afternoon walk on the beach, magic a plus that we can do it and to top it off I found treasure on the beach, a Cowie, haven't found one for ages and a beautiful baby helmet shell such a lovely colour, I was so pleased. George has decided that the ironing basket was a great place to sleep. I was going to do the ironing today but somehow I ran out of time so I put an old towel over the top and he has moved in. I am loving these pots I collected yesterday and to top it off I hung a few favorite pictures.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

And you found a sea glass piece. While I was growing up I lived at Lake Michigan, one of the 5 Great Lakes in the USA. I never once found a piece, though I know someone that lived farther west along the south shore and she found it all the time. I guess it's all where the tides take the pieces.

Funny how animals find their own place to be comfortable.
xx, Carol