Thursday, November 16, 2017

A wonderful cold, windy walk on the cliffs.

I loved this mornings walk. After the last few hot days, this was a bit of my favorite cliff top walk. Only trouble was we nearly got blown off the track and I came back to the car absolutely exhausted. Probably the longest walk I have had for weeks. I suppose it has all taken its toll, these last few weeks, feeling rather dislocated. but I am getting more used to this little house. I just need to get a few flowering plants around in a few pots. I dont like the way it all looks so bare. Slowly slowly does it though. Having the injection in my stomach every week really does take it out of me for a day or so after I do it too. Sick of feeling tired.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Terry has RA. Everyday he says he is sick of being tired and takes too many naps. But he is not able on most days to do too much and I know that depresses him which is tiring as well. Glad you were able to get out and walk. Great pics today.
xx, Carol

Barry said...

P - your windy walk reminds me of our recent time in Scotland. There is something beautiful about wild windy walks. B