Sunday, November 26, 2017

A bit of this and that.

Today was cool and overcast with a little bit of drizzle early. We went over to Tabby and collected a few more pots and I made a little collection in the front by the gate that goes into the back garden. So pleased. George in his usual place on the coffee table Nick gave his father for I think his 50th, he will be 80 in a few weeks!! It is made from the metal ends of an old seeder and is as heavy as.. My daily stitch embroidery is nearing the end, I am trying to make sure there is enough room to get to December 31st. John has been feeling a bit off today, bit asthmatic, doesn't often happen but just occasionally. Oh and the front of my book that I am doing with Roxanne Evans on line course. I am having fun with this, not that I am much of a collage person. I just love making books.

2 comments:

Barry said...

P - love your daily art dedication. Cats will always claim their spot don't you think - this table is mine. Go well. B

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You are making the new place yours quite nicely. I hope you are feeling "at home". Your daily stitching is one that I admire most of those I have seen. So colorful with lovely stitching. Glad you have found time to do something creative that you enjoy doing.
xx, Carol