Monday, February 10, 2014

My week in stitch and a walk and a ride

I do hope all of these come through, my week in stitch included Johns visit to the heart guy, more tests to come from that but so far nothing life threatening, a very windy day and the washing done. A walk and no its not a tree but supposed to be a feather duster! I dusted. I now have a new supa dupa phone I dont know what to do with, too many options, I just hope I know what to do when it rings! Our 55th wedding anniversary, a lovely lunch and things heating up. I have been having fun playing with birds, one appeared here on the very hot day and on Sunday we walked and I collected some shells, not sure they look like shells but that is what they are supposed to be. I told you the birds were becoming an obsession, here is another one and I have some more on the go, such fun to do, not sure where they will end up, maybe a small hanging. We walked most of last week and this was one day when the wind was up and we walked around near Kent Reserve, loved the colours in the water and of the kelp. Yesterday we walked and then went over to a fund raising afternoon on the other coast, I took photos as we came home the back way, It is all looking very dry and crisp,. We have been watching the skyline again for smoke and hoping no friends both here and in Victoria havent lost houses or farms, or ponies. Such a worry in our hot dry summers, the increase in human habitation in areas where once there was very little doesnt help.

No comments: