Monday, September 16, 2013

My week in embroidery and Tulip finished.



 here is last weeks daily embroidery.
The flowers on the trees in the orchard are out.
 We walked at Pt elliot and saw some whales, although they were a fair distance away.
I made dolls and then drove to Adelaide, my first long distance drive.
A group of us had gathered to make a dol at a friends place, hence tea and chat.
When I came home I had to go every hour down and make sure that the foal whose mother had rejected it, was having a drink, not that in the end it helped as she dried herself off and we are now hand feeding it.
Sunday saw us going for a walk and having coffee and it was sunny but by the time I walked in the late afternoon it was thundery and raining.
I wonder what some future person would make of my heiroglyphs (spelling!).
Today I have been into the physio for a fair work out on my knee ande I came home ready to finish Tulip and her bug, more fun was had. I had made her shoes last night while I watched the tv thing on Mallory who lost his life climbing Mt Everest.
Today I put her bug together and found some fancy yarn to use as roots on her tulip bulb hat.
Thank you Jill Maas for such a fun doll pattern and class.
Now what will I make next?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lins Artyblobs said...

What a great doll, I love her face!