Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jill Maas Tulip class


 I drove up to Adelaide on Thursday for a 2 day class with Jill Maas, I love her classes and as usual we had a very happy time.
Three of us decided to shrink her tulip doll, not sure by how much as we did it on the printer, not as accurate as by a %.
First photo is of Jaslyn, Jill and Gabby.
Next photo is of the full size doll and then I drove home early , left about 3 on Friday and I had got my little girl to this stage, undies, leggins and hat.
By last night I was at this stage, she just needs her shoes and her funny little bug, hope to get her done today.
She was such fun!
I have been walking and we have a foal whose mother is rejecting him, so we have to try and get him on her every hour or so, I have a horrible feeling that as it is now day 4 we will have to hand rear him as well. I spent most of yesterday afternoon making sure he had a drink and she didnt kick his head in. Fun!! (in a different kind of way).
Off for a coffee.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

The doll class sounds like much more fun than foaling! I hope you don't have to end up hand rearing, that is really tedious. Cheers

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What a delightful doll. You have such a range of great craft ideas and networks.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What a delightful doll. You have such a range of great craft ideas and networks.

Hildred said...

I think your dolls are absolutely adorable and it must be such fun to make them - with friends, too.

Good luck with your foal, Penny. I am experienced with hand rearing lambs, but never a foal.