Sunday, March 20, 2011

More of yesterdays walk


We didnt manage a walk today but cleaned the house instead, then when we thought we might go out it started to rain.
So a few more photos from yesterday, I love the mix of sea and granite boulders and plants along this walk, the wattle is a bit early, it is usually out in winter or late autumn a t least, the spurges grow on the sand and at times get covered in sea water.
I have finished off my 'pocket' to send to The Thread Sudio, Dale has this year challenged us to make a pocket, it is due in on Friday and I have been very remiss and even thought about not doing it but suddenly a vague inspiration struck so I made up something that I hope will be acceptable. Of course I packed it and forgot to take its photo.
Now that the house looks a bit more respectable I want to get on with a whole heap of stuff and I need to clear the tables in my work room, having the extra bed in there is a pain but it does make me try and keep things a bit tidier.
I dont think I will be going any where this week as the following one looks messy, nice messy but still messy. So a week more or less to myself, woopee!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: