Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am home.




I am home for a few days before we head off for Queensland on Wednesday, have to have the house tidy and clean before then for the house sitter!
I am tired, very tired, I am happy, we had a wonderful time and I made a lot of jewellery and learnt so much.
so here are a few sots, the first is early this morning of Wright Island after we had had breakfast at Whalers with friends, the only time we could manage to catch up, it was lovely.
The next is of the sky yesterday and the wide open space around Horsham as we drove home.
We have had some rain and there were odd showers as we drove our 8 hours.
The next is my part of the display we put on, this is what I made, ear rings and pendants and other 'things'.
Mary Hettmansperger was the funniest, nicest and most giving teacher you could want for, we had a great class no difficult people and we were there most days from about 8 am to about 8 pm or a bit later with breaks for lunch and dinner. I went to bed absolutely exhausted and then slept badly!!
I sort of kept up with emails and a few blogs but there is no time for things like that when you are having so much fun.
There was an ever changing display of 'stuff' around the school grounds and it was fun to see what was up each morning.
Wonderful to catch up with friends I only see once a year and catch up on what they are doing.
More I hope tomorrow but I have unpacked everything and am now about to pack again, most washing is done but I will be in bed early tonight.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Nice jewellry Penny--glad you had a great time.

ArtPropelled said...

Wow you did do a lot! Interesting looking jewellery.

Wanda..... said...

You had a beautiful display, Penny!
♥...Wanda

Jen Crossley said...

SO wonderful to spend sometime with you Penny in Ballarat