Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beach at Twin Waters


I am having problems blogging through Picasa but I will see how this goes.
This is a walk on the beach early this morning, quite spectacular seas and this is Old Woman Island!
Two shots as I got closer.
Then one of the spectacular jewell beetles, the one of the blue and red one didnt come out I am afraid, they are truly spectacular.
finally the shells we found this morning, the helmet is lovely, John found that one.
Not doing a lot, a leisurely lunch by the pool with M as the rest have gone to play golf.
I am making the most of a rest as we have dinner tonight with other people's friends.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Those beach photos are like scenes from a movie and what jewels you found, both in bugs and shells. They are lovely, Penny!

ArtPropelled said...

The first photo looks like a painting. Stunning!

Joy said...

The photo of the ocean waves and sky... all silvery and shades of grey... just breathtaking.