Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June TIF done


I had almost forgotten about my June TIF until Doreen reminded me of it on her blog.
I cheated a little with this one as the center bit had been done before so I made it the same size as my other pages by adding it to the other side of the material I had used which brought in some of the colors. I then went with the theme of stashes or what we collect and as I have huge numbers of beads and buttons and a very large collection of shells I thought that would add to the page.
I was off to Adelaide yesterday and then had a late doctors appointment, nothing, just my usual check up but it took most of the day and I was pretty brain dead by the time I got dinner done.
I did watch Andrew Denton's interview with Sir David Attenborough which was delightful and thought provoking all at once. This is part of a 6 part series called "Elders"and could be interesting to hear the various views from those who are mostly even older than me!!

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

This is an interesting piece Penny