Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Embellisher play



This is the first day of my embellishing on line class with Dale Rollerson.
As John is away for two days I found time to have a bit of a play. The large piece is silk tops on scrim, very fine and airy fairy, then some small houses, actually I made these a while ago and I must make some more, then some felt on felt to see what the reverse side looks like of a flower.
I have dyed some fabric done some washing, made a couple more embellished bases to work with and potted up some geraniums. A cold and miserable looking day so the fire has been going flat out.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Crikey Penny you don't let the grass grow under your feet do you.

Doreen K. said...

Good job. Hopefully I can play with mine tomorrow.
Doreen K. ( the other one)

Downunderdale said...

good stuff Penny

Alison said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in that course.